The night between Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 July 2013, Venice will host the so admired Feast of the Redeemer, crowned by the spectacle of fireworks over St. Mark’s Basin.
As always the best way to enjoy the fireworks show is comfortably sitting on a boat moored in the lagoon.
Once again this year we have several boats available:
1) Topo classic with benches, perfect for small groups of friends. This can be set up with decorations and icebox, on request we can also provide a buffet. We have two: one for 15 people and one for 11 people.
2) Motor-yacht, 2 floors, perfect for the most demanding customers, max 20 people (with pilot and sailor if required) with observation deck, cabin with large table and about 14 seats – bathroom, small bunk, kitchen , fridge, stereo, outdoor shower, swim platform for bathing.
3) Lancia GranTurismo, 2 floors – now we still have 3 boats available: two for 70 people and one for 90 people.
4) Gozzo, ideal for family, max 7 persons (with or without driver)
5) Motorboat cabin cruiser for small groups up to 12 people, the boat has ample space in cabin or on the aft cockpit with possibility of setting up a small buffet in the cabin.
6) Motorboat cabin cruiser with benches, max 15 people.
For all the boats we can organize catering on board.
For info and reservations: email@example.com